ZIZE Bikes YONDER E-Bike Are All About Freedom!
- Go just about anywhere
- Make it up the BIG HILL
- Go for a longer ride
- Commute comfortably to work
- Plan your ride based on your needs and wants
- And so much more!
So what are you waiting for? Get riding on a ZIZE Bikes e-Bike, built strong to hold you, engineered to keep you comfortable and equipped with the power to take you where you want to go and keep you moving!
ZIZE Bikes Mid-Drive Motor System
With the redesign of our entire ZIZE Bikes line in 2022, we are able to make significant upgrades to our e-Bike models. Our previous bike models used an internally- geared rear hub that necessitated the use of a front hub motor.
Our new bicycle versions allow us to use a Mid-drive design that has several advantages:
- Feels more natural because the motor is amplifying your body’s power to the chain and “pushing” you, so you will feel like you are riding with extremely powerful legs rather than “pulling” you with a front hub motor.
- Easy removal of both the front and rear wheels. The drive system is contained entirely on the frame of the bike.
- Lower center of gravity for increased stability.
- More efficient because mid-drives use the bike’s derailleur to change gear ratios. Selecting a lower gear with the derailleur makes hill climbing a breeze.
- Simplified and more readable display.
- Advanced drive system options programming.
- Widespread availability to keep our build lead times down.
The Heavy Duty Drive, used on our Yonder model, was specified due to the wider bottom bracket and is the only drive system that will accommodate the bike design. The Heavy Duty drive is rated at 1000W continuous and is capable of peak output of over 1500W and up to 160NM of Torque.
We use 48 Volt batteries on all our e-Bike offerings to give you the best balance of power, range, and system reliability.
The Yonder uses 14.5ah batteries as standard, with the battery mounted inside the frame triangle, above the motor.
Please note that all our systems are designed with our customers in mind! The power produced and range offered will suit nearly anyone. However, if you have specific needs, please contact our team and we can work out a custom system.
Due to varying state and local laws, and additional shipping restrictions, all ZIZE Bikes e-Bikes are shipped as Class 1 e-Bikes, defined as:
“Class 1: Bicycles equipped with a motor that provides assistance only when the rider is pedaling, and that ceases to provide assistance when the electric bicycle reaches 20mph.”
That said, all Zize e-Bikes are capable of advanced performance, with speeds up to 28mph. Through system programming, that can be changed by the end user or through a local bike shop familiar with local laws and ordinances.
Because they are bicycles and not motorcycles, all ZIZE Bikes e-Bike models are equipped with pedal-assisted power that provides a range of additional power based on the selection of an assist level through the handlebar-mounted dashboard.
All ZIZE Bikes e-Bike models are supplied with a thumb throttle that, due to shipping regulations, is not installed. We recommend working with a local bike shop if you find the need to install the throttle. They are easy to install. After installation of the throttle, the ZIZE Bikes e-Bike is then reclassified as a Class 2 e-Bike that may affect use in your local area.
Please note that riders who either install the throttle themselves, or have a local shop do the installation, may void the e-Bike power system warranty as the motor controller can be prone to premature failure when using a throttle inappropriately.
There are no reviews yet.