Initial Weigh-Ins. Initial weigh-ins establish a player’s official starting weight. The initial weigh-in must be submitted starting from 48 hours before the competition begins up until the day that the competition starts. Players joining late do not get extra time to submit their initial weigh-in nor extra time at the end to meet their goal. If a player fails to weigh-in their initial weigh-in, they will be disqualified with no refund. Note: weights are never revealed without a player’s explicit permission, except privately and confidentially to the staff members of Zize Bikes Ltd.
Final Weigh-Ins (Or "Weigh-Out") and all other information submissions. The final information may be submitted for 48 hours starting from midnight PST of competitions last day. At the end of the 48 hour window, information can no longer be hashtag will and you cannot qualify to win. If your final information wasn’t approved by our Referees, you will have 12 hours to re-submit your info to be reconsidered. Information we would need from you are:
- Total Steps
- Centimeter Loss
- Before and After pics
- Breakdown of Daily Activity
- Photo-Based Proof of Weight. For verified weigh-ins, players must submit two photos of themselves on a scale for review and approval by Zize Bikes Ltd. The first of the two photos must be a head-to-toe shot of the contestant standing on a scale wearing lightweight clothing (no shoes, hats, belts, watches, coats, or outerwear). The player's face must be clearly visible. The second must be a close-up of the player's weight, as indicated by the scale, with a piece of paper in the shot showing the personal hashtag assigned to you. The hashtag will be given to you by Zize Bikes at the start of the competition and serves as an official timestamp (i.e., to ensure the photo was not taken at a different time). Please be sure to use the current word that is displayed on the screen as you begin the upload process, as it does change throughout the weigh-in period.
Zize Bikes uses random checks and algorithms to detect unusual activity within the competition and employs an auditing system where some players may be required to submit extra proof of their weight loss using a video weigh-in. If you are flagged by our system for an audit, you will be required to submit a video weigh-in for all future verified weigh-ins until the flag is removed by one of our Referees Failure to comply with our audit requirements will result in disqualification and forfeiture of your accumulated winnings. You may also be banned from entering again and subject to other penalties. We have a zero-tolerance policy on cheating.
Weigh-in dress code is lightweight clothing, as defined in the “Definitions” section. In addition, players must wear substantially equivalent clothing for their official weigh-in and weigh-out. Note: Referees review weigh-in and weigh-out photos side by side to ensure compliance.
The same scale should be used for official weigh-ins, whenever possible. Scales should be digital or doctor’s scales and placed on a hard, flat surface. Note: analog scales are permitted but significantly increase the likelihood of an audit.
Players may choose to weigh in kilograms or pounds. Zize Bikes automatically harmonizes units for the purposes of calculating leaderboards and winners.
No refunds will be given after the start of the competition.
Strict 48-Hour Window For Information. Zize Bikes will then review the information and select a winner based on all the criteria. In the unlikely event that 2 entrants have the exact same results a winner will be chosen at random.
Decisions by Zize Bikes shall be final.
Unsafe and Unsportsmanlike Behavior:
Age. You must be at least 18 years old to participate in this competition.
Body Mass Index (BMI):
You must have at least 30 BMI or higher to participate in this competition. You will be asked to provide your height during the initial weigh-in.
Players caught engaging in prohibited actions shall be ejected from this competition at the sole discretion of Zize Bikes Ltd. Referees. Ejected players shall not be entitled to a refund of any fees. The following actions are prohibited:
- Binging or hydration.
- Purging (self-induced vomiting).
- Excessive dehydration.
- Engaging in weight-loss medical procedures during the course of the competition.
- Any and all unsportsmanlike behaviors, as deemed by the Zize Bikes Ltd. Referees.
- Tampering with the measurement reported by the scale.
Protect Civility. Social Healthy Living competitions are a wonderful and effective way to help people change their lives and improve their health. We aim to create a supportive environment that’s fun, safe, and uplifting. Like all communities, we run the risk that a few bad apples can ruin the experience for everyone. To this end, we ask our players not just to adhere to the following guidelines of good sportsmanship and decorum but also to help us enforce these standards of civility that bring out the best in us all:
- No intentionally misrepresenting one’s weight.
- No harassment of players.
- No embarrassment of players.
- No disclosing confidential information such as the weight of a player.
- No posting photos without permission of the subject or photographer.
- No gaming of the system by creating multiple accounts, forging weigh-in photos, or attempting to manipulate the weigh-in process.
- No business, product or self promotion posts in the games.
- No nudity.
Disclaimer and Indemnification:
Know the Health Risks:
Consult with a qualified healthcare provider before engaging in competition. Losing weight can be risky in certain circumstances and we want to avoid injuries. Players assume all risks of their participation.
Don’t engage in this competition where you can’t safely lose the required weight in the required time, or when you cannot afford to lose the money that you’ve bet.
Keep It Legal:
Zize Bikes Ltd. does not permit use of its services in jurisdictions where such contests are illegal.