1. You can ride a bike anytime and virtually anywhere.
2. Anyone from six to 100 years old can ride a bicycle.
3. It is a perfect chance to spend quality time with family.
4. Biking is a great way to gain new friends.
5. Riding a bicycle is a perfect “me-time.”
6. You can go on an adventure with your friends.
7. Going to work becomes fun with biking.
8. It is a great way to commune with nature.
9. Biking is a very flexible form of exercise.
10. You get to spend more time outdoors.
11. It is friendly to your joints and muscles.
12. You can save a lot of money with biking.
13. You are helping the environment whenever you ride your bicycle.
14. Biking helps you live longer.
15. It is romantic.
16. It is a great way to relax your mind, body, and spirit.
17. It makes you a happy person.
18. It helps lessen or even eradicate your problems, worries, and stress.
19. Biking helps you be physically, mentally, and emotionally healthy.
20. It is a great activity to get to know your neighbors.
21. Biking is a great social activity.
22. It is a perfect way to discover the contours of your local community.
23. Running errands is a lot of fun with bikes.
24. It makes spending time with your dog more meaningful.
25. It makes going to school more exciting.
26. It is a perfect activity to get some fresh air and some sunlight.
26. It is a worry-free form of going back to childhood.
27. Biking makes eating desserts guiltless.
28. It is a great way to gain self confidence.
29. It is a great way to learn self reliance.
30. Biking is a great skill to learn.
31. Your bicycle can be your most trusted, most reliable pal.
32. You can give your bike a name.
33. Biking gives you a sense of self-fulfilment.
34. It is a perfect recreational activity for couples.
35. It challenges your physical abilities.
36. It makes getting lost fun and thrilling.
37. It is a noble means to raise money for a good cause.
38. Biking makes you look younger.
39. Biking helps you see things in a different but good way.
40. You do not have to be a pro to ride a bicycle.
41. It helps you overcome idleness or laziness.
42. It does not get you caught up in a heavy and annoying traffic.
43. You do not have to wait for the bus.
44. You can discover new routes and shortcuts.
45. Finding a parking space is a no-sweat.
46. You can recycle your bicycle when it gets old.
47. Biking in the rain gives you an almost-inexplicable feeling.
48. It is a great sport.
49. It helps you recover from a serious physical or brain injury.
50. In a way, biking can change your heart.
Want to lose weight through cycling but cannot find a bicycle that can support your weight? Visit Zize Bikes, the maker of bicycles for everybody, including bicycles for heavy people that can carry weight up to 550 pounds.